And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.
And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie:
but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: and they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
•Revelation 21:1-2, 5, 7, 22-23, 27; 22:1-5, 7 KJV
What a marvelous sight the Holy City must have been for John!
What a marvelous city it will be for us to behold as well!
Not only for what is there, but for what isn’t there..
There is no temple in the city because God is in All.
There’s no sun or moon in the city because God and the lamb give it light.
There is no night because the city is never at risk and the gates never shut because nothing bad can ever enter in.
The world to come is like a new creation.
It’s like a new city.
It’s like a new Garden.
John saw the river of the Water of Life flowing from the throne.
And on either side of the river was the Tree of Life, with 12 kinds of fruit.
And the leaves were for the healing of the Nations.
This Garden will be the paradise that the first Garden was meant to be.
There will be no more curse in the Heavenly Garden.
No more separation from God, and no more scary things in the dark.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said,
Behold, I make all things new.
And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
And he said unto me, It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
•Revelation 21:4-6 KJV
- Sword of the Spirit☆☆☆ Sword of the Spirit ☆☆☆•When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He used the Word of God to defeat him (Matt. 4:1-11). Paul pleaded wth the believersContinue reading “Sword of the Spirit”
- True Liberty…☆☆☆ TRUE LIBERTY ☆☆☆•Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY wherewith Christ hath made us FREE, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. •For weContinue reading “True Liberty…”
- Walk Worthy of Your Calling…☆☆☆ Walk Worthy of Your Calling ☆☆☆•“Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.”-Psalm 34:11 KJV•“…That ye would WALK WORTHYContinue reading “Walk Worthy of Your Calling…”
- ☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆Powerful Message from Pastor Charles Lawson! And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in aContinue reading “☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆”
- RESURRECTION☆☆☆ RESURRECTION ☆☆☆▪︎Jesus Christ broke through the most immovable stronghold that awaits the human personality, death. On the resurrection morning, he not only broke through, He annihilatedContinue reading “RESURRECTION”