☆☆☆ RESURRECTION ☆☆☆
Jesus Christ broke through the most immovable stronghold that awaits the human personality, death. On the resurrection morning, he not only broke through, He annihilated death in its entirety:
“But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel”
2 Timothy 1:10 KJV
The key unlocks the door through which so many are afraid to pass, at which so many of our peers are even afraid to look. Those who are “in Christ” through loving trust and membership in his body, the redemptive community of Christ, have assurance to know that we have eternal life.
“It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: if we suffer, we shall also reign with him…”
2 Timothy 2:11-12 KJV
“I have the keys,” John heard the glorified Redeemer say. He is the key. The risen Master is the Master Key.
“And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.”
Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
Worldly pleasures may give someone a false sense of hope and security, but unless you have the key, unless you let Him who is Himself the key open the gates of new life for you, you will find out eventually that our lives on this earth are but a whisper.
“Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel.”
2 Timothy 2:8 KJV
- The Fear of the LordThe Fear of the Lord
- Sword of the Spirit☆☆☆ Sword of the Spirit ☆☆☆•When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He used the Word of God to defeat him (Matt. 4:1-11). Paul pleaded wth the believers in the book of Ephesians to take “the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God” (Eph. 6:17) in their battle against Satan and his demonicContinue reading “Sword of the Spirit”
- True Liberty…☆☆☆ TRUE LIBERTY ☆☆☆•Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY wherewith Christ hath made us FREE, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. •For we through the SPIRIT wait for the hope of righteousness by FAITH. •For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision [Jew] availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision [Gentile]; but FAITH which WORKETHContinue reading “True Liberty…”
- Walk Worthy of Your Calling…☆☆☆ Walk Worthy of Your Calling ☆☆☆•“Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.”-Psalm 34:11 KJV•“…That ye would WALK WORTHY of God, who hath CALLED you unto HIS KINGDOM and GLORY.”-1 Thessalonians 2:12 KJV•Just as a father wants to be proud of his children, so the Lord wantsContinue reading “Walk Worthy of Your Calling…”
- ☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆Powerful Message from Pastor Charles Lawson! And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: FOR THAT IS DELIVERED UNTO ME; andContinue reading “☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆”
- RESURRECTION☆☆☆ RESURRECTION ☆☆☆▪︎Jesus Christ broke through the most immovable stronghold that awaits the human personality, death. On the resurrection morning, he not only broke through, He annihilated death in its entirety:▪︎“But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to lightContinue reading “RESURRECTION”
- KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…☆☆☆ KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS ☆☆☆ For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to enquire of him concerningContinue reading “KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…”
- Past, Present, Future…Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.Romans 5:1-2 KJV A beautiful couple of verses indeed, summing up the doctrine of salvation very nicely. ThreeContinue reading “Past, Present, Future…”
- What A Marvelous City!And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And he that satContinue reading “What A Marvelous City!”
- They Shall Look Upon Him Whom They Pierced…THEY SHALL LOOK UPON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED… ☆☆☆ And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: AND THEY SHALL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED, and THEY SHALL MOURN FOR HIM, AS ONE MOURNETH FOR HIS ONLY SON, andContinue reading “They Shall Look Upon Him Whom They Pierced…”
- Are You Walking In The Spirit?ARE YOU WALKING IN THE SPIRIT, OR THE FLESH? There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who WALK NOT AFTER the FLESH, but AFTER the SPIRIT.Romans 8:1 KJV▪︎But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.AndContinue reading “Are You Walking In The Spirit?”