We, as individuals, are in Christ because we have BELIEVED in His finished work on the cross.
God’s act of choosing us before the foundation of the world was “In Christ” the Beloved Son our Savior.
Before the very beginning of things as we know about earthly things today, Jesus had already given Himself over to the Father for the work of redemption, for OUR sake!
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
☆Revelation 13:8 KJV
He, Jesus Christ who is our Lord of Glory and Savior, the “Lamb slain from the foundation of the world,” WILLINGLY laid His life down, that we might obtain salvation! Praise God!
The precious, precious Blood of Jesus Christ was declared to be the ONLY way of salvation, even before God had ever made the earth or man.
Dearly beloved reader, accept the free Gift of Salvation that is IN JESUS CHRIST today; turn from your own righteousness, and LIVE!
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
☆Joshua 24:15 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
☆Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV
☆☆☆ For more articles like this, please visit my website at https://www.uniteagainstevil.com
Thank you for reading! Grace and Peace be unto you.
- The Fear of the LordThe Fear of the Lord
- Sword of the Spirit☆☆☆ Sword of the Spirit ☆☆☆•When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He used the Word of God to defeat him (Matt. 4:1-11). Paul pleaded wth the believers in the book of Ephesians to take “the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God” (Eph. 6:17) in their battle against Satan and his demonicContinue reading “Sword of the Spirit”
- True Liberty…☆☆☆ TRUE LIBERTY ☆☆☆•Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY wherewith Christ hath made us FREE, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. •For we through the SPIRIT wait for the hope of righteousness by FAITH. •For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision [Jew] availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision [Gentile]; but FAITH which WORKETHContinue reading “True Liberty…”
- Walk Worthy of Your Calling…☆☆☆ Walk Worthy of Your Calling ☆☆☆•“Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.”-Psalm 34:11 KJV•“…That ye would WALK WORTHY of God, who hath CALLED you unto HIS KINGDOM and GLORY.”-1 Thessalonians 2:12 KJV•Just as a father wants to be proud of his children, so the Lord wantsContinue reading “Walk Worthy of Your Calling…”
- ☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆Powerful Message from Pastor Charles Lawson! And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: FOR THAT IS DELIVERED UNTO ME; andContinue reading “☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆”
- RESURRECTION☆☆☆ RESURRECTION ☆☆☆▪︎Jesus Christ broke through the most immovable stronghold that awaits the human personality, death. On the resurrection morning, he not only broke through, He annihilated death in its entirety:▪︎“But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to lightContinue reading “RESURRECTION”
- KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…☆☆☆ KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS ☆☆☆ For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to enquire of him concerningContinue reading “KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…”
- Past, Present, Future…Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.Romans 5:1-2 KJV A beautiful couple of verses indeed, summing up the doctrine of salvation very nicely. ThreeContinue reading “Past, Present, Future…”
- What A Marvelous City!And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And he that satContinue reading “What A Marvelous City!”