We all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability.
I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart, that it wasn’t what I read that would so heavily impact my life—although that definitely has—it was the realization that I needed to live out what I read.
You must continue to dig in to the Word.
When I was so tired I couldn’t remember what I’d read; when I was mad and couldn’t feel what I read; when I was sad and could not hear God’s voice in what I read; I still read—and that saved me through all those difficult times.
There are 31 chapters in the book of Proverbs, one for each day of the month. So take 5 minutes dearly beloved reader, and soak in the truth. God’s Word, is truth.
I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.Psalm 138:2
1 My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger,
2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.
3 Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend.
4 Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids.
5 Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.
6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
7 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
8 Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
9 How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?
10 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
11 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.
12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.
13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.
15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.
16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
20 My son, keep thy father’s commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour’s wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.
32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.
35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.
- Sword of the Spirit☆☆☆ Sword of the Spirit ☆☆☆•When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He used the Word of God to defeat him (Matt. 4:1-11). Paul pleaded wth the believers in the book ofContinue reading “Sword of the Spirit”
- True Liberty…☆☆☆ TRUE LIBERTY ☆☆☆•Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY wherewith Christ hath made us FREE, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. •For we through the SPIRIT waitContinue reading “True Liberty…”
- Walk Worthy of Your Calling…☆☆☆ Walk Worthy of Your Calling ☆☆☆•“Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.”-Psalm 34:11 KJV•“…That ye would WALK WORTHY of God, who hathContinue reading “Walk Worthy of Your Calling…”
- ☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆Powerful Message from Pastor Charles Lawson! And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. AndContinue reading “☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆”
- RESURRECTION☆☆☆ RESURRECTION ☆☆☆▪︎Jesus Christ broke through the most immovable stronghold that awaits the human personality, death. On the resurrection morning, he not only broke through, He annihilated death in its entirety:▪︎“ButContinue reading “RESURRECTION”
- KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…☆☆☆ KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS ☆☆☆ For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up hisContinue reading “KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…”
- Past, Present, Future…Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoiceContinue reading “Past, Present, Future…”
- What A Marvelous City!And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John sawContinue reading “What A Marvelous City!”
- They Shall Look Upon Him Whom They Pierced…THEY SHALL LOOK UPON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED… ☆☆☆ And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications:Continue reading “They Shall Look Upon Him Whom They Pierced…”
- Are You Walking In The Spirit?ARE YOU WALKING IN THE SPIRIT, OR THE FLESH? There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who WALK NOT AFTER the FLESH, but AFTER theContinue reading “Are You Walking In The Spirit?”
- In Christ…☆In Christ☆▪︎We, as individuals, are in Christ because we have BELIEVED in His finished work on the cross.▪︎God’s act of choosing us before the foundation of the world was “In Christ”Continue reading “In Christ…”
- Scripture | Proverbs 6 | April 6thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a brokenContinue reading “Scripture | Proverbs 6 | April 6th”
- Begin With God…☆Begin with God☆●In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth. – Genesis 1:1.●The Bible BEGINS with God.Creation BEGINS with God.You never get off to a good start WITHOUT Him.● Continue reading “Begin With God…”
- No Fear Of Hell? Watch this!
- Revelation Wraps Up Genesis!True Bible believers know that the Bible is one cohesive story, which also just so happens to be the truth. Take a look at these verses of Holy Scriptures that showContinue reading “Revelation Wraps Up Genesis!”
- Blessed Is He That Trusts In The Lord…Jeremiah 17:7-14 KJV 7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her rootsContinue reading “Blessed Is He That Trusts In The Lord…”
- Breakfast Scripture | April 5thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a brokenContinue reading “Breakfast Scripture | April 5th”
- Redeemed Thru The Blood…Our finite minds will never be able to grasp or understand the depth of the co-working of God the Father and God the Son in our redemption. But through the sacrificeContinue reading “Redeemed Thru The Blood…”
- The Glory of His Grace“…to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.”Ephesians 1:6 KJV We are accepted by God the Father in the Beloved, theContinue reading “The Glory of His Grace”
- Breakfast Scripture | April 4thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a brokenContinue reading “Breakfast Scripture | April 4th”
- Psalm 34: Praise & Fear For The Lord☆ Praise To The Lord ☆ (A Psalm of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed.) 1 I will bless the LORD atContinue reading “Psalm 34: Praise & Fear For The Lord”
- Proverbs 3 | April 3rdWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a brokenContinue reading “Proverbs 3 | April 3rd”
- Fallen Angels – Do You See What I See? | VideoGod created two types of beings, spiritual and physical beings. Human beings, animals, insects, viruses are examples of physical beings. Angels such as cherubims are spiritual beings. Angels are messengers ofContinue reading “Fallen Angels – Do You See What I See? | Video”
- Walk in the Light | VideoWalking in the light of God makes you a better person allows you to see your flaws and your benefits, and allows you to be merciful and compassionate to others. EverContinue reading “Walk in the Light | Video”