☆ Praise To The Lord ☆
(A Psalm of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed.)
1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
☆ Fear The Lord ☆
9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.
11 Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
12 What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
15 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
16 The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
☆ Cries Of The Righteous Heard ☆
17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
21 Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
22 The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
- The Fear of the LordThe Fear of the Lord
- Sword of the Spirit☆☆☆ Sword of the Spirit ☆☆☆•When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He used the Word of God to defeat him (Matt. 4:1-11). Paul pleaded wth the believers in the book of Ephesians to take “the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God” (Eph. 6:17) in their battle against Satan and his demonicContinue reading “Sword of the Spirit”
- True Liberty…☆☆☆ TRUE LIBERTY ☆☆☆•Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY wherewith Christ hath made us FREE, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. •For we through the SPIRIT wait for the hope of righteousness by FAITH. •For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision [Jew] availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision [Gentile]; but FAITH which WORKETHContinue reading “True Liberty…”
- Walk Worthy of Your Calling…☆☆☆ Walk Worthy of Your Calling ☆☆☆•“Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.”-Psalm 34:11 KJV•“…That ye would WALK WORTHY of God, who hath CALLED you unto HIS KINGDOM and GLORY.”-1 Thessalonians 2:12 KJV•Just as a father wants to be proud of his children, so the Lord wantsContinue reading “Walk Worthy of Your Calling…”
- ☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆Powerful Message from Pastor Charles Lawson! And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: FOR THAT IS DELIVERED UNTO ME; andContinue reading “☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆”
- RESURRECTION☆☆☆ RESURRECTION ☆☆☆▪︎Jesus Christ broke through the most immovable stronghold that awaits the human personality, death. On the resurrection morning, he not only broke through, He annihilated death in its entirety:▪︎“But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to lightContinue reading “RESURRECTION”
- KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…☆☆☆ KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS ☆☆☆ For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to enquire of him concerningContinue reading “KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…”
- Past, Present, Future…Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.Romans 5:1-2 KJV A beautiful couple of verses indeed, summing up the doctrine of salvation very nicely. ThreeContinue reading “Past, Present, Future…”
- What A Marvelous City!And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And he that satContinue reading “What A Marvelous City!”
- They Shall Look Upon Him Whom They Pierced…THEY SHALL LOOK UPON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED… ☆☆☆ And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: AND THEY SHALL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED, and THEY SHALL MOURN FOR HIM, AS ONE MOURNETH FOR HIS ONLY SON, andContinue reading “They Shall Look Upon Him Whom They Pierced…”
- Are You Walking In The Spirit?ARE YOU WALKING IN THE SPIRIT, OR THE FLESH? There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who WALK NOT AFTER the FLESH, but AFTER the SPIRIT.Romans 8:1 KJV▪︎But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.AndContinue reading “Are You Walking In The Spirit?”
- In Christ…☆In Christ☆▪︎We, as individuals, are in Christ because we have BELIEVED in His finished work on the cross.▪︎God’s act of choosing us before the foundation of the world was “In Christ” the Beloved Son our Savior.▪︎Before the very beginning of things as we know about earthly things today, Jesus had already given Himself over toContinue reading “In Christ…”
- Scripture | Proverbs 6 | April 6thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart, that it wasn’t what I read that would so heavily impact my life—although that definitely has—it was the realization that I needed toContinue reading “Scripture | Proverbs 6 | April 6th”
- Begin With God…☆Begin with God☆●In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth. – Genesis 1:1.●The Bible BEGINS with God.Creation BEGINS with God.You never get off to a good start WITHOUT Him.● A person is prepared in advance. Sanctified not only against tomorrow, but fortified for today, if first he will spend a little time withContinue reading “Begin With God…”
- No Fear Of Hell? Watch this!
- Revelation Wraps Up Genesis!True Bible believers know that the Bible is one cohesive story, which also just so happens to be the truth. Take a look at these verses of Holy Scriptures that show how the Holy Spirit moved in men to write the entire book. Enjoy! In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.Genesis 1:1Continue reading “Revelation Wraps Up Genesis!”
- Blessed Is He That Trusts In The Lord…Jeremiah 17:7-14 KJV 7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the yearContinue reading “Blessed Is He That Trusts In The Lord…”
- Breakfast Scripture | April 5thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart, that it wasn’t what I read that would so heavily impact my life—although that definitely has—it was the realization that I needed toContinue reading “Breakfast Scripture | April 5th”