We all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability.
I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart, that it wasn’t what I read that would so heavily impact my life—although that definitely has—it was the realization that I needed to live out what I read.
You must continue to dig in to the Word.
When I was so tired I couldn’t remember what I’d read; when I was mad and couldn’t feel what I read; when I was sad and could not hear God’s voice in what I read; I still read—and that saved me through all those difficult times.
There are 31 chapters in the book of Proverbs, one for each day of the month. So take 5 minutes dearly beloved reader, and soak in the truth. God’s Word, is truth.
I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.Psalm 138:2
1 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
6 Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
7 Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
8 Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
9 Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
10 Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;
11 And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
12 And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
13 And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!
14 I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly.
15 Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well.
16 Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets.
17 Let them be only thine own, and not strangers’ with thee.
18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.
19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
20 And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?
21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.
22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.
23 He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.
- Sword of the Spirit☆☆☆ Sword of the Spirit ☆☆☆•When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He used the Word of God to defeat him (Matt. 4:1-11). Paul pleaded wth the believers in the book of EphesiansContinue reading “Sword of the Spirit”
- True Liberty…☆☆☆ TRUE LIBERTY ☆☆☆•Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY wherewith Christ hath made us FREE, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. •For we through the SPIRIT wait forContinue reading “True Liberty…”
- Walk Worthy of Your Calling…☆☆☆ Walk Worthy of Your Calling ☆☆☆•“Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.”-Psalm 34:11 KJV•“…That ye would WALK WORTHY of God, who hath CALLEDContinue reading “Walk Worthy of Your Calling…”
- ☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆Powerful Message from Pastor Charles Lawson! And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And theContinue reading “☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆”
- RESURRECTION☆☆☆ RESURRECTION ☆☆☆▪︎Jesus Christ broke through the most immovable stronghold that awaits the human personality, death. On the resurrection morning, he not only broke through, He annihilated death in its entirety:▪︎“But isContinue reading “RESURRECTION”
- KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…☆☆☆ KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS ☆☆☆ For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idolsContinue reading “KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…”
- Past, Present, Future…Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice inContinue reading “Past, Present, Future…”
- What A Marvelous City!And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw theContinue reading “What A Marvelous City!”
- They Shall Look Upon Him Whom They Pierced…THEY SHALL LOOK UPON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED… ☆☆☆ And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: ANDContinue reading “They Shall Look Upon Him Whom They Pierced…”
- Are You Walking In The Spirit?ARE YOU WALKING IN THE SPIRIT, OR THE FLESH? There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who WALK NOT AFTER the FLESH, but AFTER the SPIRIT.RomansContinue reading “Are You Walking In The Spirit?”
- In Christ…☆In Christ☆▪︎We, as individuals, are in Christ because we have BELIEVED in His finished work on the cross.▪︎God’s act of choosing us before the foundation of the world was “In Christ” theContinue reading “In Christ…”
- Scripture | Proverbs 6 | April 6thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart,Continue reading “Scripture | Proverbs 6 | April 6th”
- Begin With God…☆Begin with God☆●In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth. – Genesis 1:1.●The Bible BEGINS with God.Creation BEGINS with God.You never get off to a good start WITHOUT Him.● AContinue reading “Begin With God…”
- No Fear Of Hell? Watch this!
- Revelation Wraps Up Genesis!True Bible believers know that the Bible is one cohesive story, which also just so happens to be the truth. Take a look at these verses of Holy Scriptures that show howContinue reading “Revelation Wraps Up Genesis!”
- Blessed Is He That Trusts In The Lord…Jeremiah 17:7-14 KJV 7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots byContinue reading “Blessed Is He That Trusts In The Lord…”
- Breakfast Scripture | April 5thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart,Continue reading “Breakfast Scripture | April 5th”
- Redeemed Thru The Blood…Our finite minds will never be able to grasp or understand the depth of the co-working of God the Father and God the Son in our redemption. But through the sacrifice madeContinue reading “Redeemed Thru The Blood…”
- The Glory of His Grace“…to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.”Ephesians 1:6 KJV We are accepted by God the Father in the Beloved, the Son.Continue reading “The Glory of His Grace”
- Breakfast Scripture | April 4thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart,Continue reading “Breakfast Scripture | April 4th”
- Psalm 34: Praise & Fear For The Lord☆ Praise To The Lord ☆ (A Psalm of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed.) 1 I will bless the LORD at allContinue reading “Psalm 34: Praise & Fear For The Lord”
- Proverbs 3 | April 3rdWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart,Continue reading “Proverbs 3 | April 3rd”