Our finite minds will never be able to grasp or understand the depth of the co-working of God the Father and God the Son in our redemption.
But through the sacrifice made by the Beloved, God has “translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son” (Col. 1:13).
The love demonstrated by God in giving His Son, and the love demonstrated by the Son in freely giving Himself (the just for the unjust), will be the marvel of all eternity.
Redemption is through His blood.
Jesus said, “The Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many”Matthew 20:28
In the book of Leviticus we read, “The life is in the blood” (Lev. 17:11). Therefore, Jesus came to give His blood a ransom for many.
The blood of Jesus was pure, holy, sinless, guileless, stainless–the blood that ran through the veins of Jesus was the blood of Jehovah God (Acts 20:28).
The blood is the price Jesus paid for our redemption. The result of the giving of the blood is “the forgiveness of sins.”
In the Old Testament God thundered out (and He has not changed His mind), “The soul that sinneth, it shall die!”
Again, through the prophet, God said, “All we like sheep have gone astray.”
Thru the New Testament writer, the Holy Ghost declares, “All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
Through the beloved John, the Holy Spirit has given to us the definition of sin: “Whosoever committeth sin TRANSGRESSETH ALSO THE LAW: FOR SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW” (1 John 3:4).
Therefore, according to the standard of Jehovah God we are all supposed to be in hell; but God in His grace provided a way of escape.
However, “without the shedding of blood there is no remission” (Heb. 9:22).
“The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, cleanseth us. . .” (I John 1:7).
In the book of Leviticus, ten times the Holy Spirit connects the atonement of the blood with the forgiveness of the sinner’s sins.
Jehovah God knows no other way except the blood way. It has been God’s way since the Garden of Eden.
Adam was covered with the skins produced by a blood sacrifice. Innocent animals gave their blood to provide coats of skins for Adam and Eve.
Later, the son of Adam thought he would get away with a bloodless offering–but he did not.
Abel “by faith” brought a blood offering and God accepted it.
Cain, in his own wisdom, brought fruit… bloodless. God rejected Cain’s offering.
Since that hour God has demanded blood–and with out blood there is no remission!
By every animal, innocent and without blemish, slain in sacrifice according to the direction of Jehovah God, God was saying through the death of that animal, “MY Lamb, My Son, is going to die!”
Then one day, John the Baptist pointed to a Man and cried out, “Behold the Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world!” (John 1:29).
A little later, on a cross planted on Mount Calvary, the Lamb of God poured out His blood.
The eternal purpose of Jehovah God was achieved.
Jesus said before He died, “IT IS FINISHED!” (John 19:30).
What a marvelous statement indeed! In our language only three words, but in those three words He was saying, “I have accomplished what I came to accomplish! My Father’s plan for the remission of sins is complete. My blood has been shed. I have laid my life down. It is accomplished!”
I sincerely hope this finds you well, dear reader, and God Bless you.
- The Fear of the LordThe Fear of the Lord
- Sword of the Spirit☆☆☆ Sword of the Spirit ☆☆☆•When Jesus was tempted by Satan, He used the Word of God to defeat him (Matt. 4:1-11). Paul pleaded wth the believers in the book of EphesiansContinue reading “Sword of the Spirit”
- True Liberty…☆☆☆ TRUE LIBERTY ☆☆☆•Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY wherewith Christ hath made us FREE, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. •For we through the SPIRIT wait forContinue reading “True Liberty…”
- Walk Worthy of Your Calling…☆☆☆ Walk Worthy of Your Calling ☆☆☆•“Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.”-Psalm 34:11 KJV•“…That ye would WALK WORTHY of God, who hath CALLEDContinue reading “Walk Worthy of Your Calling…”
- ☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆Powerful Message from Pastor Charles Lawson! And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And theContinue reading “☆ Satan Always Comes With Strings Attached ☆”
- RESURRECTION☆☆☆ RESURRECTION ☆☆☆▪︎Jesus Christ broke through the most immovable stronghold that awaits the human personality, death. On the resurrection morning, he not only broke through, He annihilated death in its entirety:▪︎“But isContinue reading “RESURRECTION”
- KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…☆☆☆ KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS ☆☆☆ For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idolsContinue reading “KEEP YOURSELVES FROM IDOLS…”
- Past, Present, Future…Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice inContinue reading “Past, Present, Future…”
- What A Marvelous City!And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw theContinue reading “What A Marvelous City!”
- They Shall Look Upon Him Whom They Pierced…THEY SHALL LOOK UPON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED… ☆☆☆ And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: ANDContinue reading “They Shall Look Upon Him Whom They Pierced…”
- Are You Walking In The Spirit?ARE YOU WALKING IN THE SPIRIT, OR THE FLESH? There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who WALK NOT AFTER the FLESH, but AFTER the SPIRIT.RomansContinue reading “Are You Walking In The Spirit?”
- In Christ…☆In Christ☆▪︎We, as individuals, are in Christ because we have BELIEVED in His finished work on the cross.▪︎God’s act of choosing us before the foundation of the world was “In Christ” theContinue reading “In Christ…”
- Scripture | Proverbs 6 | April 6thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart,Continue reading “Scripture | Proverbs 6 | April 6th”
- Begin With God…☆Begin with God☆●In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth. – Genesis 1:1.●The Bible BEGINS with God.Creation BEGINS with God.You never get off to a good start WITHOUT Him.● AContinue reading “Begin With God…”
- No Fear Of Hell? Watch this!
- Revelation Wraps Up Genesis!True Bible believers know that the Bible is one cohesive story, which also just so happens to be the truth. Take a look at these verses of Holy Scriptures that show howContinue reading “Revelation Wraps Up Genesis!”
- Blessed Is He That Trusts In The Lord…Jeremiah 17:7-14 KJV 7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots byContinue reading “Blessed Is He That Trusts In The Lord…”
- Breakfast Scripture | April 5thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart,Continue reading “Breakfast Scripture | April 5th”
- Redeemed Thru The Blood…Our finite minds will never be able to grasp or understand the depth of the co-working of God the Father and God the Son in our redemption. But through the sacrifice madeContinue reading “Redeemed Thru The Blood…”
- The Glory of His Grace“…to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.”Ephesians 1:6 KJV We are accepted by God the Father in the Beloved, the Son.Continue reading “The Glory of His Grace”
- Breakfast Scripture | April 4thWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart,Continue reading “Breakfast Scripture | April 4th”
- Psalm 34: Praise & Fear For The Lord☆ Praise To The Lord ☆ (A Psalm of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed.) 1 I will bless the LORD at allContinue reading “Psalm 34: Praise & Fear For The Lord”
- Proverbs 3 | April 3rdWe all too often tend to neglect God’s Holy Divine Book. Perseverance. Persistance. Consistency and dependability. I figured out one day with the help of an old friend and a broken heart,Continue reading “Proverbs 3 | April 3rd”
- Fallen Angels – Do You See What I See? | VideoGod created two types of beings, spiritual and physical beings. Human beings, animals, insects, viruses are examples of physical beings. Angels such as cherubims are spiritual beings. Angels are messengers of God,Continue reading “Fallen Angels – Do You See What I See? | Video”